John H. Armstrong, MD, FACS, Surgeon General of Florida and State Health Officer, by virtue of Executive Order Number 16-29 of Governor Rick Scott and the authority vested in me by section 381 .00315, Florida Statutes, do hereby declare that a public health emergency exists in Florida.
Upcoming EventsMore Events...
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Two New Cases in St. Johns and Seminole Counties
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: No New Cases Today
- Department of Health Daily Zika Update: Three New Travel-Related Cases Today
- Statewide Tour Provides Surgeon General with Valuable Input from Health Leaders
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Two New Travel-Related Cases Today
- Department Of Health Daily Zika Update: Four New Travel-Related Cases Today
941-748-0747 Extension 1266
|Download the Full List of Reportable Diseases and Conditions|
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals