Women, Infants, and Children (WIC)
- (941) 741-3400
212 6th Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34208
WIC has staff who speak English, Spanish, and Haitian Creole.
Healthy Start Manatee
Free services for pregnant women, new mothers and infants
What is WIC?
WIC (Women, Infants, and Children) is a nutrition program for:
- Women who are pregnant, recently pregnant or breastfeeding
- Infants and children under age 5
WIC provides the following at no cost:
- Healthy foods
- Nutrition education and counseling
- Breastfeeding support
- Referrals to health care, immunizations and community services
You are considered income-eligible for WIC if:
- Your total household income is equal to or less than the amounts shown in the WIC Income Guidelines table below
- OR you currently receive Medicaid, Temporary Cash Assistance (TCA) or Food Assistance
You do not have to be on a public assistance program to qualify for WIC.
WIC Income Guidelines
For a pregnant woman, each unborn baby counts as 1 extra person in the household size.
(before taxes and deductions)
For household sizes greater than 8, please contact us.