Florida Department of Health in Manatee County
- 941-748-0747 (24 Hours/Day)
410 6th Avenue East
Bradenton, FL 34208
Individuals who qualify may receive insulin at reduced or no cost. Test tape, blood sugar monitors, and syringes are NOT provided.
To be eligible, you must:
- Be a resident of Florida (residents without legal status but with the intent to remain DO meet the residency requirement)
- Have a current prescription for insulin that is stocked by our pharmacy
- Be uninsured or lack insurance that covers insulin
- Have a net family income at or below 100% of the current Federal Poverty Guidelines
- Have no more than $2,500 in private funds, bank accounts or assets other than a homestead
Questions about eligibility? Please call 941-748-0747 ext. 1336.
What if I'm not eligible?
The following resources may provide insulin if you are not eligible for this program: