The small yet mighty team working at John Marble testing site continues to work wonders that make us so proud. Your are saving lives - Dr. Jennifer Bencie Health Officer DOH-Manatee
- State of Florida Deploys Tools to Address Overdose Crisis
- Lieutenant Governor Jeanette Nuñez Joins Surgeon General Joseph Ladapo to Highlight National HIV Testing Day
- Treatment Locator
- Provider Alert Pediatric COVID-19 Vaccines
- Governor Desantis Freedom First Budget Signing Ensures a Healthier Future for Floridians
- Heart Health Month 2022
- MANATEE LAUNCHES DIGITAL CESSATION PROGRAM
- RAdon Press Release 2022
- MANATEE COUNTY MONOCLONAL ANTIBODY THERAPY TREATMENT SITE UPDATE
Vulnerable populations at risk for severe COVID-19:
Certain populations are at greater risk of progressing to severe disease and warrant more significant consideration for prophylaxis or treatment.
- Patients who are older (≥65 years), have comorbidities, or are immunocompromised are at higher risk of hospitalization and death from COVID-19.
- When necessary, providers should prioritize treating patients at high risk for progression to severe COVID-19 illness, including older and immunocompromised individuals and those with clinical risk factors.
Popular Programs & Services
Medical Quality Assurance Services
For Health care Professionals